Blog for information and thoughts during my Fall 2004 Max / MSP class at Parsons.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Continuing Questions

1. Tutorial 20 - I understand how most of the patch works. However I am confused about the gate/flush/noteout. I cannot hear a change in the sounds produced when I type the xzy keys, but it seems like I should.

2. Tutorial 21 - made my own test of accum. The center item operates oddly - not sure how it is calculating the numbers - does it retake the number each time you click or does it take the result of the previous calculation and use that as the base for the caluclation?

3. Tutorial 23 - Why does solution have 2 note outs? My solution worked with only one.

4. $ arguments - why would you use this instead of having things come in the normal order for the message box?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home